We believe in building long term relationships with our clients and this often includes passing on our expertise. We offer a range of training services to complement our core services. We can help boost your knowledge, keep you up-to-date and develop your skills. Talk to us and we’ll tailor a programme for your in-house team.
As Scotland’s leading Joomla development company we offer Joomla training courses and expertise to enable you to play an active role in the administration of your Joomla website. We can offer basic or advanced training, depending on your requirements. We tailor courses to our client’s requirements helping you make the most of your website. Training can include:
- Learning terminology, structure and content types.
- Editing existing content on the site.
- Creating new content on the site.
- Management of files and images.
- Using and managing any third party components used in the site, such as membership management.
- Using custom components that have been developed for your site.
Our SEO training courses in Edinburgh, and across the UK, help businesses raise their profile on Google and other search engines. Our workshops cover onsite optimisation (including keyword research, site architecture, content markup and copywriting) and offsite SEO (link acquisition strategies). Our workshops are ideal for business owners, site managers, developers, editors, in-house SEOs and marketing staff from small and medium sized companies to larger organisations.
- How to use keyword research to find your audience online and understand their search habits.
- How to structure your website, making sure your content is accessible to search engines and easy for your visitors to navigate.
- The anatomy of a well optimised web page - which elements do Google and other search engines focus on the most.
- SEO copywriting techniques - how to write good titles, descriptions, and landing page content.
- Best practice optimisation - avoiding out-dated techniques and over-optimisation penalties.
- Link acquisition strategies - link earning v link building.
- Using content marketing to attract high quality links.
- How social media can boost your SEO efforts.
- Tracking your progress - setting up web analytics and reporting.
Social media training
Our social media training seminars and workshops help businesses find their voice and connect with customers on places such as Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. Some companies have the resources to manage social media campaigns in-house. They may have existing staff or are planning to recruit new staff to take on the role of social media for the brand.
We can help bring your team up to speed with the latest social media developments, including best practice and tools of the trade.
Twitter for Business
- Learn how to get the most out of Twitter for business.
- Learn how to use Twitter to build your own network of potential leads.
- Learn how to participate and engage with the right conversations and convert Twitter followers to customers.
LinkedIn Lead Generation
The LinkedIn training workshop covers the key fundamentals of using LinkedIn effectively and efficiently for business. It also reveals marketing techniques and strategies which use the world’s largest business network to increase brand exposure, generate leads and build alliances.
Web Foundry can also provide ad-hoc training upon request to cover other social media platforms including Facebook, Google+, Pinterest and Instagram. All our social media training courses are available in Edinburgh, elsewhere in Scotland and across the UK.
Client StoriesSee All Videos
It costs nothing more than a few minutes of your time to get in touch
and it could make all the difference in the world!